Lenovo Launched another New Model “Moto E3” of a 5-inch 720p display. We have shared Advantages of Moto E3 and Disadvantages of Moto E3, Price and Features below. Moto E3 smartphone was Launched in July 2016. Motorola Moto E3 runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and It is powered by a 2800mAh non-removable battery. Official Price of this phone will soon update Below.
Features of Moto E3
- 5.00-inch Touchscreen display ( Resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels )
- 2800mAh non-removable battery
- Runs on Android 6.0.1 ( Latest )
- 8 MP Rear Camera, 5 MP Front camera
Advantages of Moto E3
- Moto E3 comes 5-inch Full HD Touchscreen display
- Moto E3 Supports Dual-SIM feature (GSM and GSM)
- It also Includes Features like GPS, Wi-Fi, FM, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth.
- Also, Sensors on the Moto E3 includes an Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer.
- It has 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system
- The Battery Capacity of this Moto E3 is 2800mAh non-removable battery which also supports Fast battery charging
- Moto E3 will be available in Black and White Color
Lenovo did not reveal any information regarding Below Features yet but soon they will :
- They did not reveal Internal storage but it is confirmed that the storage can be expanded with the microSD slot
- Also Lenovo did not reveal the Processor type and RAM used in the smartphone
Lenovo Recently unveiled a Lower-end Moto G4 Plus which costs Rs. 14,999 for 32 GB and 16 GB for Rs. 13,499 more than the Moto E3.