Motorola officially launched Moto G5 smartphone. We have shared Advantages of Moto G5 and Disadvantages of Moto G5, Price, and Features. Moto G5 comes with 5 inches full HD display screen smartphone with a lot of new features and excellent design phones. It runs on Android Nougat version 7.0 and It is powered by a 2800mAh battery with fast charging and with 2 GB RAM.
Moto G5 – Best Budget Phone of March 2017
Features of Moto G5
- 2 GB RAM
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 16GB internal storage
- 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP selfie camera
- 5 inches LCD screen
- Fast battery charging
Expected Release date in India 15 March 2017
Advantages of Moto G5
- 5.0 inch HD Display with 1080×1920 pixels Resolution
- RAM would be expanded to 2 GB apparently
- This camera includes enhanced software for fast image capture and video stabilization
- Internal memory of 16GB with Expandable storage up to 128 GB
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Display protector keeps scratches away
- It has Processor of Qualcomm’s 64-bit Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) octa-core SoC clocked at 1.4GHz, Adreno 505 GPU
- Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh Battery
- Charging super fast with Turbocharger as well as other 2.1 Amp Charger
- 13 MP Rear Camera, 5 MP Front camera. It may also include a LED flash in Front camera for excellent selfies.
- 4G LTE-Enabled Mobile
- Moto G5 will get regular Android OS updates like how all Moto users gets.
- It also has sensors Like Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope
- Moto G5 will be available in Lunar Grey, Fine Gold
Disadvantages of Moto G5
We will Update soon Once we Review and Test this Device
Moto G5 Price: Rs.14000 in India
Moto G5 Review
We will Update soon
Now share Advantages of Moto G5 and Disadvantages of Moto G5 Post with your friends and on Facebook Groups, Google Plus, Twitter, and Whatsapp Groups.