Motorola officially introduced Moto X4 smartphone. Still, rumors and leaks hint that a new Moto X4 phone could launch shortly. We have shared Advantages of Moto X4 and Disadvantages of Moto X4, Price, Release Date, and Features. Moto X4 comes with 5.2 inches full HD display screen resolution smartphone with a lot of new features and excellent design phone. This Phone is powered by a 3800mAh battery with fast charging and with 4 GB RAM.
- 4 GB RAM
- Stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS
- 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP selfie camera
- 5.2 inches Full HD Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 64GB internal storage
- Fast battery charging
Advantages of Moto X4
- 5.2 inch Full HD Display resolution with 1080×1920 pixels Resolution (~401 PPI pixel density)
- Expected to use 4 GB RAM apparently and Internal memory of 64 GB with Expandable storage up to 256 GB
- Moto X4 has Processor of Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor
- Moto X4 Battery will be Non-removable Li-Ion 3800 mAh
- 13 MP Rear Camera with dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 8 MP Front camera with LED flash, and also added features like Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, auto-HDR, panorama.
- It is Build with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection keeps scratches away
- It also includes IP68 water and dust protection
- Moto X4 Phone will support Bluetooth 4.2 and run Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor also works as a Navigation tool, Swiping, and Tapping can activate various features
- Moto X4 also has sensors Like Fingerprint (front-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass.
- This phone could come with support for Quick Charge 3.0, as well as a USB Type-C port for charging purpose.
- Moto X4 will be available in Various Colors
Disadvantages of Moto X4
- Will be updating soon once it is officially launched
Expected Release Date: in India August 2017
Now share Advantages of Moto X4 and Disadvantages of Moto X4 Post with your friends and on Facebook Groups, Google Plus, Twitter, and Whatsapp Groups.