Nokia N1 is first Android tablet. It comes with latest Android 5.0 Lollipop and powered with Quad-core processor. It is going to be released in the year 2015 with affordable price.
[sam id=”5″ codes=”true”]
Advantages and Disadvantages of Nokia N1
Advantages of Nokia N1:
- Nokia N1 comes with sweet release Android OS v5.0(Lollipop).
- It presents 7.9 inch with fully laminated zero air-gap display, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and possess multiple touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection with N1.
- It is powered by Quad-core 2.3 GHz processor, loaded with chipset Intel Atom Z3580 and it incorporated with 2 GB RAM including inbuilt storage of 32 GB.
- It offers 8 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera with high resolution autofocus and Geo-tagging.
- Supports connectives like bluetooth, Wifi (dual channel) and USB.
- Battery back up is excellent which lasts for many hours even after heavy usage.
- It comes with one-piece design Aluminum body with surface anodization and look like the new iPhone with curved metallic sides and edges.
- Handset colors available at market are Natural Aluminum and Lava Gray.
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
Disadvantages of Nokia N1:
- Very less camera features that does not include flash.
- No cellular options available in this tablet,user has to rely on Wifi connection..
- Very few sensors available on the device.
- Radio and NFC are missing.
- Comes with non-removable battery.