Samsung newly Launched Galaxy A9 with Latest Android Lollipop v5.1.1 which provides 3 GB RAM with Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. It’s not yet released in India but expected price of this phone will be around Rs. 32700/- in India. and $530. Once it is released it will be available in Flipkart, Amazon sites.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A9
If you planning to buy Samsung Galaxy A9 then you should definitely have a look at the advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy A9
- It comes with 6.0 inch display with Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen with 2.5D curved glass and Multiple touch feature in it.
- Galaxy A9 supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- It comes with Android Lollipop v5.1.1 ( can upgrade to v6.0 )
- Galaxy A9 has internal memory storage of 32 GB and expandable memory Supported up to 128 GB
- It provides 3 GB RAM with Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 chipset
- It is an automate with Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
- This smartphone comes with 13 MP Rear camera & 8 MP front facing camera with additional features like autofocus, LED flash, touch focus, face detection, panorama, Geo-tagging, HDR.
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Available in 3 different color variants
- It also gives aditional features like Photo/video editor, Document viewer, Fast battery charging, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, 3G, 4G, NFC, USB, ANT+ support, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Photo/video editor, Document viewer
- It has 4000mAh battery Capacity.
- Performance is impressively splendid and excellent with no fall back.
- Samsung Galaxy A9 has a fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A9
- This phone is heavy to carry
- A9’s Battery is Non-Removable
- 13 MP camera is very low for this high-end phone