Samsung launched new smartphone Galaxy E7 which comes with Android 4.4.4 OS and quad-core 1.2 GHz Quad core processor. Though its run on Android 4.4.4 but it might launch with Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Samsung Galaxy E7 price in India:
The price of the Samsung Galaxy E7 will be around Rs. 23,000/- in India. Let’s see its actual price in few Days.
If you want to buy this Samsung Galaxy E7 then you must know its
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
Advantages and Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy E7
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy E7:
- Samsung Galaxy E7 comes up with Android 4.4.4
- Samsung Galaxy E7 supports Dual SIM.
- It appear 5.5 inch 1280*720 resolution Super Amoled Display with 16M colors and Multitouch
- It provides 2 GB RAM, quad-core 1.2 GHz Quad core processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- Samsung Galaxy E7 has internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory up to 64 GB.
- This smartphone has 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP front camera and it also comes with extra features like autofocus, panorama, Geo-tagging, face detection.
- It Supports almost all connectivities like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB 2.0, 3G.
- This smartphone has a 2950 mAH battery and also have ultra saving mode
- It comes with various sensors like Accelerometer, proximity.
- It is available in only 3 color variants.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy E7:
- Poor pixel density.
- Android version of this phone is not latest
Samsung Galaxy E7 Review by MySmartPrice
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]