Samsung newly Launched Galaxy J7 with Latest Android Lollipop 5.1 and Quad-core processor. It’s not yet released but expected price of this phone will be around Rs. 14500/- in India.
Most Important, Front camera has a 5 mp with LED Flash. Now you can take Selfies with a flash, which makes easier to click better images and videos.
If you planning to buy Galaxy J7 phone then you should surely have a look at the advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy J7
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy J7:
- It offers 5.5-inch display with TFT Capacitive touchscreen and Multiple touch feature
- As I said above that it comes with Latest Android Lollipop 5.1
- Galaxy J7 supports Dual SIM
- It provides 1.5 GB RAM with Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset
- It has pixel density of 267 ppi for it’s 5.5 inch
- It is automate with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Galaxy J7 has internal memory storage of 16 GB and expandable memory up to 128 GB
- This smartphone has 13 MP Rear camera & 5 MP front facing camera with LED Flash and also with additional features like autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, LED flash, face detection, HDR, panorama
- It also supports Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, 3G, 4G, NFC, USB, ANT+ support, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Photo/video editor, Document viewer
- It has 3000 mAh battery Capacity
- Enjoy music on the go with Samsung’s FM Radio and you can also record your favourite song too.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 has video recording of 1080p which support to record HD video
- It supports sensors like Accelerometer, proximity
- Samsung Galaxy J7 available in 3 different color variants that is White, Black, Gold
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy J7:
- It is a bit heavy 169 g (5.96 oz) Holding this phone for a long time will make your arms tired
- RAM is low if you compare with other features
- You can’t connect your phone to a TV