Samsung newly Launched Galaxy J7 with Latest Android Lollipop 5.1 and a Quad-core processor. It’s not yet released but expected price of this phone will be around Rs. 10990/- in India.
Most Important, Front camera has a 5 mp with LED Flash. Now you can take Selfies with a flash, which makes easier to click better images and videos.
If you planning to buy Galaxy J7 phone then you should surely have a look at the advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy J7
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy J7:
- It offers 5.5-inch display with TFT Capacitive touchscreen and Multiple touch feature
- As I said above that it comes with Latest Android Lollipop 5.1
- Galaxy J7 supports Dual SIM
- It provides 1.5 GB RAM with Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset
- It has pixel density of 267 ppi for its 5.5 inch
- It automates with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Galaxy J7 has internal memory storage of 16 GB and expandable memory up to 128 GB
- This smartphone has 13 MP Rear camera & 5 MP front facing camera with LED Flash and also with additional features like autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, LED flash, face detection, HDR, panorama
- It also supports Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, 3G, 4G, NFC, USB, ANT+ support, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Photo/video editor, Document viewer
- It has 3000 mAh battery Capacity
- Enjoy music on the go with Samsung’s FM Radio and you can also record your favorite song too.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 has video recording of 1080p which support to record HD video
- It supports sensors like Accelerometer, proximity
- Samsung Galaxy J7 available in 3 different color variants that are White, Black, Gold
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy J7:
- It is a bit heavy 169 g (5.96 oz) Holding this phone for a long time will make your arms tired
- RAM is low if you compare with other features
- You can’t connect your phone to a TV
Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Full Review
Buy Now Samsung Galaxy J7
Now share Advantages and Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy J7 Post with your friends and on Facebook Groups, Twitter, Google Plus, and Whatsapp Groups.