Newly launched Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G comes with Android 4.2 jelly Bean with Quad-core processor. Redmi Note will go on sale from 2nd December online at Flipkart Priced at Rs. 8,999.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
Advantages of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G comes with Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean).
- Xiaomi offers 5.5 inch IPS LCD Capacitive display and Multiple touch with MIUI v5.0.
- It is powered by Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7 processor and loaded with Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400 chipset and it incorporated with 2 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage with Micro SD card support upto 64GB.
- 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera for selfie lovers with some additional features like Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR are facilitated in Redmi Note 4G.
- Supports almost all Connectivity like bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, 3G, 4G and USB.
- Comes with necessity sensors like Accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass.
- Hardware quality is good.
- Battery back up is extraordinary i.e 3200 mAh capacity that lasts for many hours. Even high-end mobiles are not having this much battery capacity.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G:
- It comes with old version of OS where present mobiles at market are having kitkat version.
- Only black/white handset color option available at market.
- 5.5 inch display size is not pocket sized mobile.
- Pixel density is poor.
- Design and looks are not impressive.