Download Android 5.0 Lollipop factory images for Nexus 5, 7, 10 and 9 devices. In the last week, LG has announced that it is about to roll out Android Lollipop (5.0) for the G3, and Motorola just began rolling out updates to the new Moto X and Moto G
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
Android 5.0 Lollipop factory images for Nexus 5, 7, 10 and 9
How to flash Nexus to Lollipop using a factory image
- Unpack the factory image package from Google to the Android SDK/platform-tools folder on your computer
- On your Nexus, go to Settings > Development options and switch the toggle on. Then enable USB debugging under the “Debugging” menu group.
- Power down your phone or tablet.
- Start up the bootloader by holding down volume up, volume down and power on your device.
- When the menu loads, plug your Nexus into your computer.
- On your computer, open up a command prompt or terminal window.
- Using the command line, navigate to the Android SDK/platform-tools folder
- On Windows, type:
- On Mac, type: ./
- On Linux, type: ./
Your device will be wiped and set up with a clean install of Android 5.0.
- Enjoy Lollipop update
[sam id=”3″ codes=”true”]
More: Google developer link
Thats it. Enjoy. I will update this Post whenever over-the-air updates start rolling out.