Gionee officially launched A series 2017 smartphone Galaxy A3 2017. We have shared Advantages of Galaxy A3 2017 and Disadvantages of Galaxy A3 2017, Price, and Features. Galaxy A3 2017 comes with 4.7-inch HD Super AMOLED display. It runs on Android’s Latest Version 6.0 Marshmallow and It is powered by a 2350mAh battery with fast charging and with 2 GB RAM.
Features of Galaxy A3 2017
- 4.7-inch Super AMOLED HD display
- 2GB of RAM
- 8 MP Rear Camera and 5 MP Front facing camera
- Internal memory of 16GB
- Fingerprint scanner
- Octa-core 1.5GHz Exynos 7870 SoC with Mali-T830 GPU
- 2350mAh battery with fast charging
Advantages of Galaxy A3 2017
- Galaxy A3 2017 arrived with 4.7-inch HD Super AMOLED display
- It is powered by 2GB RAM with 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 14nm processor with Mali-T830 GPU
- This Phone works on Android 6.0.16 Marshmallow operating system
- Galaxy A3 comes with 13 MP Rear camera and 8 MP front camera with additional features Like HDR, Panorama, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection etc.
- While the Rear camera of this phone can take Full HD 1080p videos at 30fps.
- It has features like Fingerprint Sensor, Hall, Proximity sensor, Geomagnetic, Accelerometer, RGB Light, Barometer
- The Battery Capacity of this phone is a Li-Ion 2350 mAh battery. It can last for one day with an average usage of the Phone.
- Samsung Galaxy A3 has Internal storage capacity of around 16GB with Expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- This phone is IP68 certified which means it is water and dust resistant smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy A3 is available in Gold Sand, Peach Cloud, Blue Mist, and Black Sky color variants
Disadvantages of Galaxy A3 2017
- Non-removable Battery
We will Update This Post soon once we get enough information from sources.
Now share Advantages and Disadvantages of Galaxy A3 2017 Post with your friends and on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Whatsapp.