Gionee officially launched A series 2017 smartphone Galaxy A3 2017. We have shared Advantages of Galaxy A3 2017 and Disadvantages of Galaxy A3 2017, Price, and Features. Galaxy A3 2017 comes with 4.7-inch HD Super AMOLED display. It runs on Android’s Latest Version 6.0 Marshmallow and It is powered by a 2350mAh battery with fast charging and with 2 GB RAM.
Features of Galaxy A3 2017
- 4.7-inch Super AMOLED HD display
- 1GB of RAM
- 8 MP Rear Camera and 5 MP Front facing camera
- Internal memory of 16GB
- Fingerprint scanner
- Octa-core 1.5GHz Exynos 7870 SoC with Mali-T830 GPU
- 1900 mAh battery with fast charging
Advantages of Galaxy A3 2017
- Galaxy A3 2017 arrived with 4.7-inch HD Super AMOLED display
- It is powered by 2GB RAM with 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 14nm processor with Mali-T830 GPU
- This Phone works on Android 6.0.16 Marshmallow operating system
- Galaxy A3 comes with 13 MP Rear camera and 8 MP front camera with additional features Like HDR, Panorama, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection etc.
- While the Rear camera of this phone can take Full HD 1080p videos at 30fps.
- It has features like Fingerprint Sensor, Hall, Proximity sensor, Geomagnetic, Accelerometer, RGB Light, Barometer
- The Battery Capacity of this phone is a Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery. It can last for one day with an average usage of the Phone.
- Samsung Galaxy A3 has Internal storage capacity of around 16GB with Expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- This phone is IP68 certified which means it is water and dust resistant smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy A3 is available in Gold Sand, Peach Cloud, Blue Mist, and Black Sky color variants
Disadvantages of Galaxy A3 2017
- Non-removable Battery
Now share Advantages and Disadvantages of Galaxy A3 2017 Post with your friends and on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Whatsapp.