Motorola officially launched Moto G5S Plus smartphone. We have shared Advantages of Moto G5S Plus and Disadvantages of Moto G5S Plus, Price, and Features. Moto G5S Plus comes with 5.5 inches full HD display screen smartphone with a lot of new features and excellent design phones. This Phone will support Bluetooth 4.2 and run Android 7.1.1 Nougat and It is powered by a 3000mAh battery with fast charging and with 4 GB RAM.
Features of Moto G5S Plus
- 4 GB RAM
- Stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS
- 64GB internal storage
- 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP selfie camera
- 5.5 inches LCD screen
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Fast battery charging
Advantages of Moto G5S Plus
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display with 1080×1920 pixels Resolution (~401 PPI pixel density)
- Moto G5S Plus Phone will support Bluetooth 4.2 and run Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- RAM would be expanded to 4 GB apparently
- Build with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection keeps scratches away
- Internal memory of 64 GB with Expandable storage up to 256 GB
- Moto G5S Plus has Processor of Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and Adreno 506 GPU
- Moto G5S Plus is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Charging super fast with Turbocharger as well as other 2.1 Amp Charger.
- 13 MP Rear Camera with dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 8 MP Front camera with LED flash, and also added features like Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, auto-HDR, panorama.
- Moto G5S Plus is a 4G LTE-Enabled Mobile
- Moto G5S Plus is an NFC Enabled Phone
- Fingerprint sensor also works as a Navigation tool, Swiping, and Tapping can activate various features
- Noise cancellation works well during phone calls
- Moto G5S Plus also has sensors Like Fingerprint (front-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass.
- Moto G5S Plus will be available in Various Colors
Disadvantages of Moto G5S Plus
- Will be updating soon once it is officially launched
Expected Release Date: in India 20 July 2017
Now share Advantages of Moto G5S Plus and Disadvantages of Moto G5S Plus Post with your friends and on Facebook Groups, Google Plus, Twitter, and Whatsapp Groups.