OnePlus launched another 3rd Model “OnePlus 3” with High-end Features. We have shared Advantages of OnePlus 3 and Disadvantages of OnePlus 3, Price and Features below. Official Price of this phone in India is Rs.27,999 in India and 411$ in USA.
Features of OnePlus 3
- 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED capacitive touch screen Display
- 6GB RAM
- 3000 mAh Battery
- 16 MP Rear Camera, 8 MP Front camera
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Advantages of OnePlus 3
- OnePlus 3 comes 5.5inch Full HD Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- It Supports Dual-SIM feature in which both slots are for Nano – SIM’s
- This phone comes with 16MP Rear camera and 8MP front camera with additional features like phase detection autofocus, panorama, OIS, LED flash, HDR
- It has 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system
- Advanced graphics Adreno 530 better for playing 3D games
- The Battery Capacity of this phone is 3000mAh battery also supports Fast battery charging that is up to 60% in 30 min.
- It is powered by a 6 GB RAM for 64 GB with Quad-core processor in which one Dual-Core Kyro clocked at 2.15 GHz and other Duad-Core Kyro clocked at 1.6 GHz.
- We can easily do multitasking with this Phone
- OnePlus 3 Supports 4K video recording at 2160p@30fps and also 720p@120fps.
- It Supports sensors like Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- App switching is pretty easy without any lags in the phone
- Additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Document viewer, Photo/video editor
- Other connectivity features Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC
- OnePlus 3 will be available in Gray, Black, Gold
Disadvantages of OnePlus 3
- No External Memory Extension
- User replaceable Battery not available
- No FM Radio
- Battery capacity is low for this high featured Mobile
OnePlus 3 Price : Rs.27,999 in India and 411$ in USA
Buy Now: OnePlus 3 (Graphite, 64GB)
OnePlus 3 Review