Asus officially launched Asus Zenfone 3 Max smartphone. We have shared Advantages of Samsung Galaxy S8 and Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S8, Price, and Features.
The new Samsung Galaxy S8 is one of the most amazing and advanced phones that has been launched by this reputed company and today we are going to have an in-depth knowledge about the phone- its specifications, the advantages and the disadvantages of the same as well. This is indeed an important thing to be talked about because of the fact that if you want to grab this phone, then it is good for you to have all the specifics about it.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S8:
- Network: GSM/HSPA/LTE
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- SIM: Single SIM (nano) or dual SIM (nano, dual standby)
- CPU – 1.9GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 8895 processor
- Screen size- 5.80-inch touchscreen display
- Resolution- 1440 pixels by 2960 pixels at a PPI of 570 pixels per inch.
- Protection- 3D touch, always on display, TouchWiz UI
- Platform- Android 7.0
- Internal Memory- 64GB, 4GB Ram
- Camera- Primary- 12MP, Secondary – 8MP
- Battery- Nonremovable, Li-Ion 3000mAh battery.
- Sensors- Iris scanner, fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, etc.
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy S8:
- 5.8-inch display– This is one of the advantages of the phone. The screen size is apt for the users who make use of the gaming as well as they see movies. Big screen size with amazing resolution gives the perfect clarity for the users as well.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5– This is the latest type of screen protection that can make sure of the fact that the screen can remain safe from falls and scratches. Now you do not have to worry about your phone falling off every now and then.
- Android OS 7.0– This consists of the Android nougat, which is the most advanced form of Android version to date. The phone has been designed in a manner that it can have all the latest features and that too without any lag at all.
- Good Processor– The processor that you get to have is an Octa Core one, which means that it can support the phone when it is in the multitasking mode. You can open a lot of applications all at once, and still, the phone would not get lagged at all.
- Good Camera Quality– the Samsung Galaxy S8 is the kind that gives the best camera. Be it in ample light or dark light, the picture always comes out to be in the perfect manner. So if you are a photo freak, then you have to make sure of the fact that you get this phone.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB memory– The internal memory of the phone is 4GB which is indeed ample for the smooth running of the phone. And the memory can be expanded to a gigantic 256GB which means you can store a lot of data.
- Iris and fingerprint sensor– This means that the phone will unlock only and only if it can sense your fingerprint or your iris. Isn’t smart it?
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S8:
- There are not many cons of the disadvantages, but one disadvantage is the no removable battery. If the phone does lag, you cannot remove the battery to reboot the phone. You just have to wait till the whole process happens automatically.
- The second disadvantage of the phone is that it has a hybrid SIM slot which means that either you have to place one SIM and one memory card or you can place two SIMs.
Expected Release date: in India: 21 Apr 2017
Samsung Galaxy S8 Price: Rs. 56,500
Buy Now from Amazon Site
Samsung Galaxy S8 Review:
So What do you think of this Phone? Do let us know.
Now share Advantages of Samsung Galaxy S8 and Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S8 Post with your friends and on Facebook Groups, Google Plus, Twitter, and Whatsapp Groups.