Now a days its not easy to get Google Adsense approval for your blog or website unless you follow Google adsense policy. Google became more strict on approving new accounts.
If you are one of the new blogger who got annoyed due to adsense rejection and think that they wont get adsense approval again , then you have came right place.
You need help for getting approved for google adsense? So follow the below steps in your website or blog and see you will get approved by Adsense for sure !
New Google Adsense approval trick 2014
- Grab your Top level Domain Top-level domain like me. .Com, .net, .org, .in, .com
- Good Design and should be appealing to users
- Do not include pornographic Content in your site
- Site should have at least 10 – 20 good quality post
- Site should be connected with Google webmaster tool and Google analytics
- Site content should be Unique and Original
- Submit site to search engines
- Add sitemap.xml to your site
- You need to create a robots.txt file in your site
- At last you should have at least good amount of traffic to your site
Also Read Google adsense Policy details and Terms and conditions
Once you are fit for all the above tasks , then you should apply for adsense. Approval Time would be 1 – 2 days.
Check your site if it compatible with Adsense policy before adding Ads in your site. Adsense may block your account if they find something wrong on your site.
Do share this tricks with your Friends by sharing on social sites