This CyanogenMod update will bring customization options to boost device performance, new interface, shortcut for easy access to key apps, lots of personalization options and performance tweaks and many more improvements to increase user experience.
Before installing :
- Take backup of all your contacts, call logs and SMS etc.
- Enable USB debugging mode , go to Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging in your device.
- Install latest LG Nexus 5 USB drives on your computer.
Install CyanogenMod Android 4.4.4 CM11 on Google Nexus 5
- Download Android 4.4.4 CM11 M11 Custom ROM and Google Apps in the PC.
- Connect Google Nexus 5 to PC via USB cable.
- Upload Android KitKat CM11 M11 Custom ROM zip file into the phone’s SD card memory in root.
- Now turn-off the device and disconnect USB cable from the PC
- Then Press ‘Volume up’, ‘Volume down’ and ‘Power’ buttons to go Bootloader mode,.
- Once entering the ‘Bootloader mode,’ go to the ClockworkMod Recovery mode, then perform full data wipe, by choosing ‘wipe data/factory reset’ [Note: Use ‘Volume’ keys to navigate and ‘Power’ button to select options, while operating under Recovery Mode].
- Clear the cache memory by selecting ‘wipe cache partition.’
- Then go back to the ClockworkMod recovery, and select ‘advanced’ and tap ‘wipe dalvik cache’
- Tap ‘install zip from SD card.’
- Then tap ‘choose zip from sdcard’ and go to Android 4.4.4 ROM .zip file in the SD card and enter the installation process.
- Repeat the same procedure for installing Google Apps.
- Once done with the installation process, Restart your mobile by opting ‘reboot system now’ seen in the recovery menu.
Tt might take about 5 minutes to boot your nexus 5. So, please wait.
Users then head to Settings >> select About phone to confirm the installation of Android v4.4.4 KitKat CM11 M11 Custom ROM.
Let me know if If you have any problems, feel free to drop us a comment below we will fix or give you the solution to your problem.