Not everyone know this!
These are a Few Interesting Facts about Facebook I have heard about Facebook.
25 Interesting Facts about Facebook
- Ruchi Sanghvi is the first female Engineer from Pune, India to be hired by Facebook. She was one of a creator of Facebook News Feed. Now she is the Board Member of Paytm.
- You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg Profile.
- Facebook is Blocked in China Country since 2009.
- Pop Singer Shakira became the first Celebrity to cross a Million Facebook Page likes, followed by Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo ( who currently has highest Page Likes )
- Al Pacino was the first Person to join on Facebook when it was launched in 2004
- Adding no. 4 to the end of Facebook URL will take you to Mark Zuckerberg’s profile ( https://www.facebook.com/4 )
- A person named Chris Putnam hacked Facebook and created Thousand profiles and Later Facebook Hired him
- This is a shocking and amazing fact, one in five Divorces is caused by Facebook
- In April 2008, Facebook had become the world’s most popular social networking website.
- Facebook had received its first Investment of $500,000 from Co-Founder of PayPal Peter Thiel.
- Facebook had rejected Google’s offer to partner with the company for its rich source of personal information.
- In Nov 2013, Snapchat App Company rejected Facebook’s $3 billion Acquisition offer.
- Facebook Warns, you to Inspect their page warns you about injecting code/scripts on the facebook page.
- You can Enter your Password in “Reverse Case” for Ex.: if your password is Abc123xyZ, try writing aBC123XYz, you will be logged in successfully.
- Facebook doesn’t allow Breastfeeding Profile Pics
- Facebook front end Design is different for Indian users and American users. Use USA Proxy Sites to check this out.
- Mark Zuckerberg has bought all the four Houses around his Residence just to maintain privacy
- There is a language called English (Pirate) in Facebook
- The significance of ‘poke’ feature is still unexplained.
- Facebook was earlier known as TheFacebook.com
- 800,000 hacking attempts are made to Facebook accounts every day.
- 8.9% of Facebook Users are Fake
- Facebook has a feature that lets you to choose who will manage your account after you die.
- In 2009, Whatsapp Co-founder Brian acton had turned down Facebook’s Job. After 5 Years, Facebook purchased Whatsapp for the US $19 Billion
- Open your FB Messenger Conversation and type @fbchess play or @fbchess help to start game with your Friend