I am sharing with you Motorola Droid Turbo advantages and Disadvantages. First let me tell you about this phone. Motorola Droid Turbo is the latest announced android smartphone from Motorola . A Nano-SIM is used in this phone. 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display is offered along with a stunning body design. Motorola droid Turbo will be on Android v4.4.4 (KitKat) OS and also it will get Android L update.
Motorola Droid Turbo Advantages and Disadvantages
Advantages of Motorola droid Turbo
- 1440 x 2560 Display pixels resolution with 5.2-inch QHD display
- 32 GB internal memory
- This phone comes with 3 GB RAM
- Camera is a 21 MP camera with features like autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR etc.
- Droid turbo will run on Android v4.4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset
- This device has capacitive buttons though its not yet confirmed
- Quad-core 2.65 GHz Krait 450 processor
- Also Adreno 420 GPU also.
- This phone will come in Red, Black color
Disadvantages of Motorola droid Turbo
- There is no external memory card slot
- 3900 mAh Non-removable Li-Ion battery
Motorola’s super fast Turbo Charger which takes advantage of Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 2.0 technology will also come inside the box. The phone’s entire user manual apparently showed up over at MotoFirmware.com, revealing specs, design and more.