Today, i am going to tell you about Motorola Nexus 6 Advantages and Disadvantages.Motorola has launched new Nexus smart phone that is Motorola Nexus 6. It is going to come in the market in end of October, 2014 with price Rs. 40,000 in india. This Phone will carry a price tag of $649 on Google Play Store.
Motorola Nexus 6 Advantages and Disadvantages
Advantages of Motorola Nexus 6 :
- Nexus 6 going to come with 5.96” AMOLED Corning® Gorilla Glass® 3, Quad HD display 1440×2560 resolutions
- 13 MP camera’s optical image stabilization and HDR+which will let you take best possible photos
- Front camera comes with 2 MP which is not so unexpected
- It comes with 3GB RAM and 32/64 GB internal storage.
- large 3220 mAh battery provides up to 24 hours per charge
- Water resistant: Yes
- Dual front-facing speakers
- Nexus 6 will come with upcoming Android L Update
- It is Powered by Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 processor and Loaded with Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset, which is too cool.
- It comes with Midnight Blue and Cloud White
Disadvantages of Motorola Nexus 6:
- No external storage so you wont be able insert memory card
- Its not handy device, you wont able to keep it in your pocket since its size is 5.96
- Front camera 2 MP is not so surprising as i said for such a high end mobile phone.
SOURCE: Nexus 6