Motorola Moto E smartphone made for the people with budget Price under Rs. 10000 made
by equally smart people from Motorola. So lets talk on brief review on its moto e pros and cons which was released on May 14 2014.
Pros And Cons of Motorola Moto E
Pros of Motorola Moto E:
- 1.2Ghz dual core snapdragon processor: No Quad core processor but still dual core processor is enough at this Price .
- 1Gb ram with Adreno 302 Gpu: High end games Can easily be played on such a budget phone
- On latest Android Kitkat 4.4 : The only device in sub 10,000 to come in box with an kitkat android os.
- Splash proof and supports 4G networks.
- Beautiful customization back covers, you can make you own personal statement now. You can be sure of its quality coming from motorola themselves, much like the ones available with moto g.
- The best feature, which even the moto G and X lacks: SD card support!!! expandable upto 32gb!!!. Please note 4gb of internal storage is given, out of which around 1.8gb will be already utilized for the android system. Expect around 2 to slightly less than 2gb of free internal storage. It is highly advised you book at least a 16gb sd card.
Cons of Motorola Moto E:
- Motorola moto e price is at 6999/- but still these can be the disadvantages of Moto E
- Camera: No Flash , don’t expect a great pic from this 7K Phone .Average quality picture
- Non removable battery.
- Low pixel density
- Lack of service centers in India.
- No led notification.
- No flash for camera. No front facing camera!!!
- No otg support.
- Graphics not sufficient for really heavy and high end graphics intensive games like NOVA 3, Asphalt 3 etc., though they will run with less specifications on graphics detail.