I am sharing with you, RevenueHits Review. RevenueHits is a best Ad Network that help the publishers to generate more revenues with state of the art Contextual & Geo targeted Ad Serving technology. RevenueHits has been successful in serving advertisers and publishers across the world. They claim of delivering more than 2 billion impressions per day. RevenueHits mainly offers CPA campaigns to its publishers.
RevenueHits Review – Best Network to Generate Revenues
Unlike other ad networks RevenueHits accepts publishers without any restrictions. However publishers shouldn’t manipulate the ad code and encourage others to click ads. Accepted publishers may see not to the point ads on their sites for the first time. RevenueHits takes at least 3 days to see your traffic. Later one could see targeted and relevant ad inventory.
RevenueHits publishers could reach $30 eCPM mark if they managed to attract huge potential traffic from US, Canada and Europe. To boost up the RevenueHits earnings publishers must place ads above the fold and write great content to attract potential global audience. Some publishers may experience very low eCPM and it’s because of no conversions.
How to Join RevenueHits
- Go to RevenueHits.com and sign up as a publisher if you want to advertise on your website or blog. If you want to advertise with RevenueHits, click the “advertisers” button and sign up as an advertiser instead. In this guide, I’ll show you how to join as a publisher.
- Now click on Sign Up to become a publisher.
- The first tab is Site/Application Name. Here you have to provide complete information of your website or blog.
- Give title name.
- Select the type of your website.
- iii. Next add URL of your website.
- In the Description field, write a description of your website and click on the Continue button.
- In the Next tab, select a username ,password and write your first name, last name, phone and Skype ID.
- After filling the details, click on the Continue button.
- The last tab is Billing Preferences, where you select your preferred payment method. Four payment methods are available
RevenueHits publishers have access to various ad formats like Banner, Pop-under, Slider, Shadow box, Top banner, 158*21 button, Footer and Interstitial. Publishers could use different sizes of banners to increase visibility. Revenue Hits suggests use slider, shadow box and pop-under for better performance.
Minimum payment amount is $50, paid on every thirty days (NET30). You are not required to fill any tax documents.
- Quick approval process
- Responsive and helpful support
- Legit business with phone number and a physical address
- Clean and simple to use admin panel
- RevenueHits ads can work along with other ad networks.
- Support team are very helpful
- Earnings can swing back quite a bit for smaller websites
- Small publisher sites with low traffic may experience low CTR and eCPM.
- Stats being updated only once per day
- Download now/play now ads may dislike for visitors
Join as a publisher today and start earning:
[sam id=”3″ codes=”true”]