We have shared Advantages of Lenovo S5 and Disadvantages of Lenovo S5, Price, Launch Date, and Features. Lenovo S5 comes with a 5.7-inch full-HD display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC (clocked up to 2GHz), coupled with 3GB or 4GB of RAM.
Lenovo S5 was launched at an event in China on 20th March 2018. They have not launched any smartphones in 2018 for the Indian market yet. So we are also not sure if the Lenovo S5 will launch in India and also in global markets as well.
Lenovo S5 Features
Below are the Features of Lenovo S5
|Display||5.7-inch full-HD+ IPS display|
|Screen Resolution||2160 x 1080 pixels|
|Operating System||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Processor||Octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC (clocked up to 2GHz)|
|Memory ( RAM )||3 GB or 4 GB|
|Internal Storage||32GB, 64GB, or 128GB|
|External Storage||128 GB via a microSD card|
|Primary Camera||Dual 13 MP|
|Front Camera||16 MP|
|Battery||Integrated 3000 mAh battery|
|SIM slot||Hybrid dual-SIM|
|Connectivity options||4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 (dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, fingerprint sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and Proximity sensor|
|Color||Black and Red color|
Other features that company is plugging to include it in this phone are: a full metal body, face unlock, 2.D Curved glass, and new gesture-based UI.
Here’s a look at the Advantages and Disadvantages Lenovo S5:
Advantages of Lenovo S5
- Lenovo S5 runs on the Android O version with a ZUI skin overlay
- The 3000mAh battery that gives 10W fast charging support
- The Fingerprint sensor on the rear Side that’s considered to Unlock the phone in just a 0.09 seconds
- It has a Dual rear camera, with two 13 MP sensors full with autofocus, and a dual color temperature flash
- The Rear camera is also able to record 4K videos along with 1080p and 720p video recording.
- The Front Camera has 16 MP focus camera and 80.2-degree wide-angle lens
- The two cameras present effects like Bokeh
- It also supports OTG data transmission
- Lenovo S5 has a 3.5mm headphone jack
Disadvantages of Lenovo S5
It is really hard to tell what will be the disadvantages of a phone which is yet to be released in India. Still here are some of our concerns based on the rumors.
- Poor battery life. A 3000 mAh is not good enough to compete in the fiercely competitive budget phone segment.
- We’re not entirely sure about the pricing but it may be a bit higher owing to the existence of the AI engine.
- Not much difference in specs than the Redmi Note 5 which it intends to compete with.
Lenovo S5 Price
The Lenovo S5 priced somewhere between,
- Rs. 10,300 for the 3GB RAM, 32GB storage model
- Rs. 12,400 for the 3GB RAM, 64GB storage model
- Rs. 15,400 for the 4GB RAM, 128GB storage model
Release Date of Lenovo S5
The Lenovo S5 is released in China on March 20th, 2018 and will go on sale from Friday, March 23th, 2018 in China.
Make sure to check out Flipkart mobile offer of the day on your favorite smartphones.
Hello Lenovo Phone Lovers, If you Found this Advantages of Lenovo S5 and Disadvantages of Lenovo S5 excellent, Please share it with your friends and on Twitter, Whatsapp Groups, Facebook Page and Groups, and Google Plus Communities.
Kindly share your views and thoughts in the comment box and stay tuned to know more about Motorola Phones