Motorola officially will launch Moto X4 6GB RAM smartphone on February 1, 2018. We have shared Advantages of Moto X4 6GB RAM and Disadvantages of Moto X4 6GB RAM, Price, Release Date, and Features. Moto X4 6GB RAM comes with 5.2 inches Full HD display screen resolution smartphone with a lot of new features and premium design mobile. It is expected to have 6GB of RAM and will run on Android 8.0 Oreo. It is powered by a 3000mAh battery.
Moto X4 6GB RAM Features
Below are the Features of Moto X4 6GB RAM
|Moto X4 6GB RAM||Features|
|Display||5.2-inch full-HD display|
|Screen Resolution||1080 × 1920 pixels LTPS IPS display|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1 Nougat ( upgradable Android O update )|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor with 2.2 GHz Octa-core CPU and 650 MHz Adreno 508 GPU|
|Memory ( RAM )||6GB expected|
|External Storage||microSD Card support (up to 2 TB)|
|Rear Camera||12-megapixel primary sensor and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide secondary sensor|
|Front Camera||16 MP for selfies and video calling|
|Battery||3000 mAh Non – removable battery|
|SIM slot||Single Nano SIM|
|Connectivity options||Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, 4G with VoLTE, 3G, Bluetooth 4.2, GPRS/ EDGE,and Micro-USB|
|Sensors||Fingerprint Reader, Gravity, Ambient Light, Sensor Hub, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Accelerometer|
|Color||Super Black, Sterling Blue|
Advantages of Moto X4 6GB RAM
- It is Build with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection Display cover, that keeps scratches away and as well as at back over the aluminum body.
- You can use Amazon Alexa on Moto X4 without unlocking your phone
- Moto X4 6GB’s fingerprint sensor, in the front, on the home button
- It comes with Motorola’s TurboPower charger
- The phone can be connected to multiple devices via Bluetooth.
- USB-C charging will boost the charging time between 40-50 minutes for 100% charging
- It does have an IP68 Verified rating which is not possible on other phones at this price range and gives it a great deal in this mid-range premium quality.
Disadvantages of Moto X4 6GB RAM
- There is a Heating issue while charging your phone and Battery drains fast.
- We cant delete Some apps like LinkedIn which are pre-installed. That’s not fair, but one could learn to ignore.
Moto X4 6GB RAM Release Date: in India February 1, 2018
Moto X4 6GB RAM Price: roughly Rs. 22,999
If you Found this Advantages of Moto X4 6GB RAM and Disadvantages of Moto X4 6GB RAM beneficial, Please share it with your friends and on Twitter, Facebook Groups, Google Plus Communities, and Whatsapp Groups.
Kindly share your views and thoughts in the comment box and stay tuned to know more about Motorola Phones