Nokia officially launched Nokia 6 smartphone. We have shared Advantages of Nokia 6 and Disadvantages of Nokia 6, Price, and Features. NOKIA 6 comes with 5.5 inches LCD screen smartphone. It runs on Android Nougat version 7.0 and It is powered by a 3000mAh battery with fast charging and with 4 GB RAM.
Nokia 6 Features
- 3 GB RAM
- Android Nougat version 7.0
- It is Upgradable to Android Oreo update
- Corning Gorilla Glass version 3
- Full HD resolutions at 1080 x 1920 pixel
- 5.5 inches LCD screen
- Fast battery charging
Expected Release date in India 15 AUG 2017
Advantages of Nokia 6
- Nokia 6 comes with 5.5 inches Full HD screen display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- This Phone works on Android Nougat version 7.0 operating system and It is Up gradable to Android Oreo update
- It is powered by 3 GB RAM with Qualcomm processor, MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 which run with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 clock speed
- Dedicated GPU Adreno 505 which come together with Qualcomm processor.
- Nokia 6 runs with 16 MP Rear camera and 8 MP front camera with additional features like PDAF along with dual-LED Flash, Phase detection autofocus, Face detection, Geo-tagging, Panorama, Dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Touch focus, HDR.
- While the Rear camera of this phone can take Full HD 1080p Full HD resolutions at 1080 x 1920 pixel
- It has features like Fingerprint Sensor, Dolby Atmos sound enhancement, Geomagnetic, Accelerometer.
- Nokia 6 has an Internal storage capacity of around 32 GB with Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- The Battery Capacity of Nokia 6 phone is a Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging feature.
- It is a Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby) Smartphone
- Nokia 6 bring better Sound quality with Dolby Atmos Sound System Technology powered dual amplifier speakers
- Nokia 6 is available in Matte Black, Tempered Blue, Silver, and Copper
Disadvantages of Nokia 6
- It comes with Non-removable Battery
- Phone Heating problem
Nokia 6 Price: Rs.16,999/-
Now share Advantages of Nokia 6 and Disadvantages of Nokia 6 Post with your friends and on Facebook, Google Plus Communities, Twitter, and Whatsapp Group.