Samsung Galaxy Alpha is launched in India at the price of Rs. 39,990. First Android phone from Samsung which has high quality metal frame. Samsung Galaxy Alpha comes with Latest Andriod 4.4.4 Kitkat OS Powered with Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A15. Check out Advantages and disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy Alpha:
- Galaxy Alpha comes with display size of 4.7 inch with super Amoled HD 1280 x 720 (HD) display
- It is updated with Latest Android 4.4.4 Kitkat
- It has CMOS 12 MP rear camera and 2.1 MP front camera with high resolution auto focus and also other features like LED flash,Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection etc.
- CPU : Octa-Core
- Powered with Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A15
- It has 2 GB RAM with internal storage of 32 GB ( which is too good ).
- It also comes with a finger-print scanner and Ultra-Power Saving Mode app too which are new feature of Samsung.
- It comes with many Colors like Charcoal Black, Sleek Silver, Dazzling White, Frosted Gold, Scuba Blue.
- It Looks slim and light design.
- Most important it Supports Nano SIM card.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy Alpha:
- There is no way you can extend memory above internal storage 32 GB because of lack of MicroSD card slot
- No Gorilla Glass for this phone which is very disappointing
- Battery life also not that good as compared to other phones of Samsung
More info about this phone : check this link here