Samsung officially launched Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. We have shared Advantages of Samsung Galaxy J7 and Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy J7, Price, and Features. Galaxy J7 comes with Latest Android Lollipop 5.1 with 1.5GHz octa core processor and a Price of this phone is Rs. 11500/- in India.
If you planning to buy Galaxy J7 phone then you should surely have a look at the advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy J7:
- It offers 5.5-inch display with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution ( 267 ppi pixel density )
- As I said above that it comes with Latest Android Lollipop 5.1
- Galaxy J7 supports Dual SIM
- It provides 1.5 GB RAM
- It has pixel density of 267 ppi for its 5.5 inch
- It automates with 1.5GHz octa core processor, Mali T720MP2 GPU
- Galaxy J7 has internal memory storage of 16 GB and expandable memory up to 128 GB
- This smartphone has 13 MP Rear camera & 5 MP front facing camera with LED Flash and also with additional features like autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, LED flash, face detection, HDR, panorama
- It also supports Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, 3G, 4G, NFC, USB, ANT+ support, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Photo/video editor, Document viewer
- It has 3000 mAh battery Capacity
- Enjoy music on the go with Samsung’s FM Radio and you can also record your favorite song too.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 has video recording of 1080p which support to record HD video
- It supports sensors like Accelerometer, proximity
- Samsung Galaxy J7 available in 3 different color variants that are White, Black, Gold
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy J7:
- It is a bit heavy 169 g (5.96 oz) Holding this phone for a long time will make your arms tired
- RAM is low if you compare with other features
- Prismatic sensor not working well
- Hangs a lot
- Mobile is getting heated while charging
Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Full Review
Buy Now Samsung Galaxy J7
Now share Advantages of Samsung Galaxy J7 and Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy J7 Post with your friends and on Facebook Groups, Twitter, Google Plus, and Whatsapp Groups.