Samsung newly Launched Budget Phone Galaxy S5 Neo comes with Latest Android Lollipop v5.1 with Octa-core processor and Exynos Octa chipset. Galaxy S5 Neo is the fingerprint scanner. The sensor has been hidden in the home button and can be used for multiple tasks. The expected price of S5 Neo phone will be around Rs.32,862/- in India and €430 or $470. This Phone is not yet released in the market, it will be soon available in Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S5 NEO
If you planning to buy Galaxy S5 Neo phone then you should surely have a look at the advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo:
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo comes with a 5.1-inch display with SUPER AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen and Multiple touch feature.
- As I said above that it comes with Android Lollipop v5.1
- It has pixel density of 432 ppi
- Galaxy S5 Neo has internal memory storage of 16 GB and expandable memory supported up to 128 GB.
- It comes with 2 GB RAM.
- It is an automate with Octa-core 1.6 GHz processor and loaded by Exynos octa chipset.
- This smartphone comes with 16 MP Rear camera and 5 MP Front facing camera with LED flash with additional features like optical image stabilization, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, Auto HDR, panorama.
- This is a Micro-SIM supportive phone.
- Galaxy S5 Neo comes with ANT+ support, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- It has 2800 mAh battery Capacity
- It supports sensors like Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- Galaxy S5 Available in Black, Dark Blue, Gold, and Silver color variants.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo also supports Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, 3G, 4G, NFC, USB, ANT+ support, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Photo/video editor, Document viewer
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo
- RAM is low for this high ranged mobile