We have shared Advantages of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S and Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S, Price, Launch Date, and Features. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S comes with a 5.99-inch full-HD+ display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC, coupled with 6GB or 8GB of RAM. The Mi MIX 2S has a ceramic body is curved on all four sides and has Qi wireless charging support.
Mi Mix 2S was launched in China on 27th March 2018. They have not yet launched in India. So we are also not sure if the Xiaomi will launch Mi Mix 2S in India and also in global markets as well.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Features
Below are the Features of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S||Features|
|Display||5.99-inch full-HD+ display|
|Screen Resolution||2160 x 1080 pixels|
|Operating System||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Processor||2.8 GHz Snapdragon 845 processor coupled with Adreno 630|
|Memory ( RAM )||6GB or 8GB|
|Internal Storage||128GB or 256GB|
|External Storage||128 GB via a microSD card|
|Primary Camera||Dual 12 MP|
|Front Camera||5 MP|
|Battery||Integrated 3400 mAh battery|
|SIM slot||Hybrid dual-SIM|
|Connectivity options||4G LTE, NFC, Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (dual-band, 2.4GHz and 5GHz), GPS/ A-GPS, and USB Type-C|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, digital compass, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, Barometer, and an Ultrasonic proximity sensor|
|Color||Ceramic white and Black color|
Other AI features include Smart artifact, Dynamic Bokeh, business card recognition, face recognition, and more.
Here’s a look at the Advantages and Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S:
Advantages of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
- Mi MIX 2S runs on Android Oreo-based MIUI 9
- The 3400mAh battery that gives Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging support
- It Charges the Full battery in 2 hours 40 minutes
- It comes with NFC support for payments
- It also appears with a fingerprint scanner on the rear panel
- The Fingerprint sensor on the rear Side that’s considered to Unlock the phone in just a 0.09 seconds
- It has a Dual rear camera, 12-megapixel sensors with 1.4-micron pixels, with one featuring a Sony IMX363 sensor, wide-angle lens, and four-axis OIS, while the other features a telephoto lens with optical zoom
- Mi MIX 2S has a 5-megapixel front camera with HDR features and Face Unlock capabilities.
- It also supports Google’s ARCore.
- It is also plugging to have AI-based beautification features
- It has 6 network modes and 43 bands, giving it support for 226 regions across the world
- Mi MIX 2S comes with its own voice assistant.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
It is really tough to tell what will be the disadvantages of a Mi MIX 2S because it is yet to be launched in India.
- Poor battery life. A 3400 mAh is not good enough to compete in the strongly contentious budget phone.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Price
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S price somewhere between,
- Rs. 34,200 for the 6GB RAM and 64GB
- Rs. 37,300 for the 6GB RAM and 128GB
- Rs. 41,400 for the top-end model with 8GB RAM and 256GB
Mi MIX 2S is yet to launch in India, so we are not sure of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S price in India
Release Date of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S is released on March 27, 2018, and will go on sale from April 3 in China. We don’t know when Xiaomi will launch the smartphone in India.
Hello Xiaomi Mi Phone Lovers, If you Found this Advantages of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S and Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S great, Please share it with your friends and on Facebook Page and Groups, Twitter, Whatsapp Groups, and Google Plus Communities.
Kindly share your views and thoughts in the comment box and stay tuned to know more about Xiaomi Phones