A lot of People do not know How to Delete Call History on My Jio App and Delete Chat History on JioChat App. Here we are instructing you how to Delete/Clear Call and Chat History on Jio Chat App.
How to Delete Chat History on My Jio App :
Below are steps to Clear Chat History on JioChat App
- Firstly, you will have to Open the JioChat: HD Video Call app.
- Here you will see, More option on the Right side.
- Click into More, then you will see Setting option
- Now Go to the Setting and click on the Clear all Chat History option ( Under Security and Privacy )
- Once your Click on Clear all Chat History option, you will be asked again whether you want to delete Chat History or not.
- You need click on YES
- Done, Your Chat History will be deleted from JioChat: HD Video Call App
How to Delete Call History on My Jio App
You cannot Delete Call History on My Jio App. It is not possible.
All Call History shown in MyJio app is stored on the Reliance Jio server. Jio app fetches this data from the server and shows you in the app. MyJio app doesn’t store Call history locally on your Phone.
Hello Jio Users, it is not possible to delete my call log in my Jio app. Let me know if you have any Method to Delete Call History on MyJio App, in comment Box below.
If you Found this How to Delete Call History on My Jio App and Delete Chat History on JioChat App useful and helpful, Please do share it with your friends and on Whatsapp Groups, Twitter, Google Plus Communities, and Facebook Groups and Pages.
Also Read: How to Delete Whatsapp Group