A lot of people do not know How to Delete Call History on My Jio App and Delete Chat History on JioChat App. Here are instruction
How to Delete Chat History on My Jio App :
Below are steps to Clear Chat History on JioChat App
- Firstly, you will have to Open the JioChat: HD Video Call app.
- Here you will see, More options on the Right side.
- Click into More, then you will see the Setting option
- Now Go to the Setting and click on the Clear all Chat History option ( Under Security and Privacy )
- Once your Click on Clear all Chat History option, you will be asked again whether you want to delete Chat History or not.
- You need to click on YES
- Done, Your Chat History will be deleted from JioChat: HD Video Call App
How to Delete Call History on My Jio App
Your Call History Details shown in MyJio app are stored on the Reliance Jio server. Jio app fetches this data from the server and shows you in the app. MyJio app doesn’t store Call history locally on your Phone.
Hello Jio users, it is not possible to delete my call log in My Jio app. Let me know if you have any Method to Delete Call History on MyJio App, in the comment box below.
Please do share it with your friends and on Whatsapp Groups, Twitter, Google Plus Communities, and Facebook Groups and Pages.
Also Read: How to Contact Jio Customer Care Number?