How to Delete Whatsapp Group Permanently by Admin
Let’s See, How to Delete Whatsapp Group Permanently by Admin
Follow these Simple Steps to Delete Whatsapp Group Permanently in Android
- Firstly, Long press on the Whatsapp Group which you are admin and which you want to delete Permanently
- Now, Tap More, then choose Exit Group from the menu. Now you can clearly see you are removed from that group
You will be removed from the Whatsapp group but you will still see your Group Chats list and also your Group chat history too. If you are the only WhatsApp group admin and you have just got left that group, then the other Random group member is chosen to be admin of that group.
- Again Long press the Whatsapp group which you have just took exit
- Now, Tap More, then choose Delete Group from the menu, You will Delete Whatsapp Group Permanently from your phone.
Deleting Whatsapp Group Permanently means just admin is leaving that WhatsApp group but other group members will still be there in that group and automatically it will select a new Admin for that WhatsApp group.
What I suggest to you, to remove all the members of that Group
- Tap and hold the name of the Group member you want to remove from that group
- Select Remove Participant.
Follow Above procedure to remove all members of this Group. After removing all members of the group, you also Leave the Group.
Automatically that Group will be deleted Permanently and forever by Admin.
Hurray !! Your WhatsApp Group is deleted Permanently by Admin
Hello Whatsapp Users, If you Found How to Delete Whatsapp Group Permanently by Admin tutorial useful and required, Please do share it with your friends, Family and also on Whatsapp and its Groups, Twitter, Google Plus Communities, and Facebook Groups and Pages