IVooMiMe 1 smartphone was launched in April 2017. We have shared Advantages of IVooMi ME1 and Disadvantages of IVooMi ME1, Price, Features and Much More. It comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. The IVooMi ME1 mobile phone runs on Android v6.0 (upgradable to v 7.0) operating system which packs a solid punch supplementing superior quality functioning.
The ivoomi me 1 boasts of a 1.2 GHz quad core processor and it comes with 2 GB of RAM which. Along with this, the Smartphone is packed with 8 GB of internal space which can be expanded up to 128 GB via Micro SD card.
The mobile is equipped with a 5-megapixel rear camera for general photography and it also is packed with a 5-megapixel front Camera for shooting amazing selfies. As far as the battery back-up is concerned is concerned it is loaded with a 3000mAh non-removable battery with 2.0 fast charging facilities.
The phone is priced at a price of Rs. 3999 and is touted as a perfect budget phone. So, if you are planning to buy the iVooMi ME1 Smartphone, then you should have a sneak peek at the Advantages Of IVooMi ME1 as well as the Disadvantages Of IVooMi ME1.
Advantages Of IVooMi ME1
- The ivoomi comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels featuring (IPS) in- plane switching display.
- The Smartphone runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow operating system and can be updated to the latest version for experiencing superior performance and functionality.
- Ivoomi supports dual sim (GSM and GSM) and it makes available connectivity options including Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
- The low budget Smartphone boasts of a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor paired with 1 GB Ram, which allows for the power packed performance and robust functionality.
- The ME 1 is equipped with a 3000 Mah nonremovable battery that will run throughout the day when used continuously. It can also be charged quickly as the phone is equipped with 2.0 charging version.
- The phone comes with internal memory storage of 8 GB and it is further expandable up-to 128 GB of memory.
- The ivoomi ME1 is installed with a 5-megapixel rear camera for capturing crystal clear images during low lights. In addition to this, it is also equipped with 5.0 MP front shooter for clicking brighter and clearer image. The camera features digital zoom and offers image resolution in a range of 2592*1944 pixels.
- You can with the phone enjoy music on the go with facilities like FM Radio and you can also record your favorite song too.
- The ivoomi Me1 also boasts of special features like proximity sensor as well as the accelerometer that provides an appeal and enhances the overall functionality of the phone.
- With screen to body ratio measured at 64.82% and pixel density at 294 pips, the Smartphone provides for quite satisfying video viewing as well as image clicking.
- Ivoomi ME1 offers dimensional accuracy and is perfect for height and width. The smartphone weighs 130 grams, which makes it light to carry and provides for extraordinary comfort.
Disadvantages Of IVooMi ME1
- The phone is equipped perfectly in almost every parameter, but when compared to other features the RAM memory of 1 GB is low.
- The phone does not come with a compass, which determines direction facing relative to North, South, East, and West.
- Since the RAM is little low, it heats up after a while when used heavily.
- The phone cannot be connected to the TV as well.
IVooMi ME1 Price: Rs. 5199
Buy Now from Amazon Site
IVooMi ME1 Review
The ivoomi Me1 launched recently packs a solid punch as a low budget smartphone. Equipped with a handy internal storage memory, the phone comes with a 5 5-megapixelront and rear camera providing great quality images. A suitable battery and with sufficient processing power, the phone is touted as quite a revolutionary device that could become very popular in its segment.
Now share Advantages of ivoomi Me1 and Disadvantages of ivoomi Me1 Post with your friends and on Facebook Groups, Google Plus, Whatsapp Groups, and Twitter.