Motorola officially launched Moto G6 smartphone on June 2018, in India. We have shared Advantages of Moto G6 and Disadvantages of Moto G6, Price, Release Date, and Features.
Moto G6 Comes with two Models that is 3 GB with 32 GB and 4 GB with 64 GB. It is a 5.7-inch Full HD+ Max Vision display screen resolution with a lot of new features, premium design mobile with a long-lasting battery. It has a 4GB RAM and also smarter and faster smartphone experience on Android 8.0 Oreo update. It is powered by a 3000 mAh battery. Using Moto key, You can unlock your computer and access your favorite websites
Moto G6 Features
Below are the Features of Moto G6
|Display||5.7-inch Full HD+ Max|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1440 Pixels|
|Operating System||Android O update|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor, 1.8 GHz octa-core processor with a 600 MHz Adreno 506 GPU.|
|Memory ( RAM )||3 GB and 4 GB|
|Internal Storage||32 GB and 64 GB|
|External Storage||via microSD card (up to 128GB)|
|Rear Camera||12MP with 76-degree lens and f/1.8 aperture & 5MP with 79-degree lens and f/2.2 aperture|
|Front Camera||16 MP|
|SIM slot||Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|Connectivity options||4G LTE, Bluetooth v4.2, WI-Fi, USB Type-C, NFC|
|Sensors||Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Magnetometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Ultrasonic|
Advantages of Moto G6
- Moto G6 protected with scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with a 3D contoured back for a soft grip.
- Using Fingerprint reader you can lock and unlock your phone.
- This phone is Protected with IP68 water and dust resistance
- Yes. it is OTG Compatible
- To activate do not disturb mode, you can just Flip your phone down
- You can now instantly unlock your Moto G6 phone with just a touch and with a face recognition software.
- 3000mAh battery comes with 15W TurboPowerTM charging
- Using Moto key, You can unlock your computer and access your favorite websites
- It has p2i-rated water-repellent coating which protects the G6 phone from sprinkles and edible rain
- Now with the fast 1.8 GHz octa-core processor, you can enjoy your favorite apps, games, and videos without lags and interruptions
- You can capture 4K HD Videos easily with any lags.
- You can even shoot a time-lapse video with 12MP & 5MP dual rear cameras
- Now Engage yourself in games and movies with Dolby Audio preset modes
- It comes with Motorola’s 15W TurboPower charger
Disadvantages of Moto G6
- There is a Heating issue while charging your phone
- Battery Capacity is low as compared to other moto mobiles
- Not waterproof
Moto G6 Release Date: in India June 2018
Moto G6 Price: 32 GB ( Rs. 13999 ) and 64 GB ( Rs. 15999 )
Buy Moto G6 At Amazon
If you Found this Advantages of Moto G6 and Disadvantages of Moto G6 Force beneficial, Please share it with your friends and on Twitter, Facebook Groups, Google Plus Communities, and Whatsapp Groups.
Kindly share your views and thoughts in the comment box and stay tuned to know more about Motorola Phones