Motorola officially launched Moto Z2 Force smartphone on February 15, 2018, in India. We have shared Advantages of Moto Z2 Force and Disadvantages of Moto Z2 Force, Price, Release Date, and Features.
The Moto Z2 Force was launched in July 2017 in the US market. Now, Motorola Company is finally bringing Z2 Force smartphone to India. Moto Z2 Force comes with 5.5-inch Quad HD display screen resolution smartphone with a lot of new features and premium design mobile. It is expected to have 6GB RAM. It will run on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. It is powered by a 2730 mAh battery.
Moto Z2 Force will include the Moto TurboPower Mod pack with better battery life, a shatterproof screen, and an ultra-fast processor.
Moto Z2 Force Features
Below are the Features of Moto Z2 Force
|Moto Z2 Force||Features|
|Display||5.5-inch Quad HD display|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1440 Pixels|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1 Nougat ( upgradable Android O update )|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor, 2.35 GHz Octa-Core CPU, and Adreno 540 GPU|
|Memory ( RAM )||6 GB|
|External Storage||via microSD card (up to 2TB)|
|Rear Camera||12MP + 12MP Dual Rear Camera with Sony IMX386 Depth Detection and Depth Effects, Professional Mode, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Closed Loop Actuator, Zero Shutter Lag (ZSL), Laser Auto Focus|
|Front Camera||5-megapixel camera sensor with Wide Angle 85 Degree Lens, Beautification Software, Auto Night Mode, Professional Mode with LED flash|
|SIM slot||Hybrid Sim Slot – Dual Sim|
|Connectivity options||4G LTE, Bluetooth v4.2, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS, and USB Type-C|
|Sensors||Fingerprint Sensor, Proximity, Accelerometer, Barometer, Magnetometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Ultrasonic, Audio Monitor|
|Color||Super Black, Fine Gold, Lunar Grey|
Advantages of Moto Z2 Force
- Moto TurboPower Pack Mod will be bundled with the smartphone
- It comes with Super AMOLED display
- This phone is Protected with IP68 water and dust resistance
- Moto Z2 Force‘s fingerprint sensor, in the front, on the home button
- Yes. it is OTG Compatible
- NFC is enabled on this phone
- You can capture 4K HD Videos
- You can Immediately unlock your phone doing just the touch of your finger.
- It comes with Motorola’s 15W TurboPower charger
- Other Features of this phone are Charging – 15W TurboPower for Hours of Power in Minutes, Compatible with all Moto Mods, Connectivity: Moto Mods Connector, USB-C Port for Headphones, Water Repellent Nano-coating, Moto Experiences: Moto Display, Moto Voice, Moto Actions
Disadvantages of Moto Z2 Force
- There is a Heating issue while charging your phone
- Battery Capacity is low as compared to other moto mobiles
Moto Z2 Force Release Date: in India February 15, 2018
Moto Z2 Force Price: Rs. 34,999
If you Found this Advantages of Moto Z2 Force and Disadvantages of Moto Z2 Force beneficial, Please share it with your friends and on Facebook Groups, Twitter, Google Plus Communities, and Whatsapp Groups.
Kindly share your views and thoughts in the comment box and stay tuned to know more about Motorola Phones