If you’re a Windows user and a music lover, you have definitely been tempted to get Garageband for Windows 10. Garageband is one of the popular music making an app. It is available only on Mac computers and iOS devices as it is developed by Apple Inc. Hence leaving Windows users without this fantastic software to record their awesome music. But we have got some methods to download Garageband for Windows 10 PC.
What is GarageBand?
Garageband is simply an amazing application software which allows you to easily produce podcasts and music tracks right from the convenience of your living room. This software is developed by Apple Inc. Garageband has its own complete sound library- including software instruments, drums, guitars, presets for vocals, and a lot more – which would be any musician’s dream come true.
Create music with or without an instrument.
You can Start making professional-sounding music anytime using Garageband. Simply Plug in your guitar or mic and choose from a jaw-dropping array of realistic amps and effects. You can even create astonishingly human-sounding drum tracks and become inspired by loops from popular genres like EDM, Hip Hop, Indie and more.
Jam with drummers of every style.
Drummer, the virtual session player created using the industry’s top session drummers and recording engineers, features 28 beat-making drummers and three percussionists. From EDM, Dubstep and Hip Hop to Latin, Metal, and Blues, whatever beat your song needs, there’s an incredible selection of musicians to play it.
Garageband is majorly used by people to record songs, or to publish their podcasts, or to make new beats, or to share some mp3 music, etc. But there’s a lot more that can be done on GarageBand.
Features of Garageband
- It can create Innovative sounds so that you can make your own unique tracks and songs.
- The graphic user interface of Garageband is very simple.
- It has a built-in guide on how to edit or customize your tracks.
- Conceive Sound effect like the DJ hits by using Loops
- There is also a built-in Virtual keyboard in this app.
- The audio capturing and editing execution is great.
- Windows OS version 7, 8, or 10
- Minimum Intel Core i3 chipset ( Intel Core i5 is recommended to everyone ).
- Minimum 4GB RAM to 8 GB RAM ( 4GB is recommended to everyone )
- Minimum 10GB available free memory space on Hard Disk.
I am positive after reading these above Garageband features, you have many reasons to download Garageband for Windows 10. So now let us move towards the methods by which you can download Garageband for PC.
How to Download and Install Garageband for Windows 10
Although it is officially available just for Mac, there are some ways to download and install Garageband for Windows 10. Here is How you can get Garageband For Windows PC:
- Step 1 – Go to this Link to Download Garageband for Windows 10 PC ( http://filespeedr.com/rGyEA6qfR921Hijn )
- Step 2 – Launch the Downloader from the page
- Step 3 – Now choose the destination for installation of downloaded file
- Step 4 – Install the file after downloading is complete & Run the Program
This was the easiest method for How to Download and install the Garageband for PC.
Download Garageband on Bluestacks Emulator
The process to Download Garageband for Windows 10 using Bluestacks Emulator is simple, but you will have to follow the given steps exactly.
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks app link and install it on your Windows 10 PC.
- Step 2: Now Search “Garageband” in Bluestacks Emulator.
- Step 3: Find and Install Garageband app
After installing, Open the music app and enjoy Garageband for PC free without facing any issues.
I hope now you can get Garageband for windows and use it on your Windows 10 PC.
Apart from all the advantages of having this application on your device, yet we may have found some of its disadvantages:
- The most notorious fact about Garageband is that regarding it withdraws features like input, output, and editing.
- It has no additional feature to add external sound modules in case you want to.
- It also has no exports of the Musical Instrument Digital Interface.
- Garageband also doesn’t support the 24-bit audio format.
- Garageband allows you only to loop and likely not much more with it
GarageBand Alternatives for Windows
There are many Garageband for PC Alternatives out there. Here are Some of the Best GarageBand Alternatives for Windows
- LMMS (free)
- Music Maker Jam (free with in-app purchases)
- Reaper ($60 with free trial)
- Mixcraft 7 ($90 with free trial)
- Stagelight ($10 with free trial)
- FL Studio ($99 with free trial)
We Hope this review of Garageband helps you to decide if you need to get it for yourself or not. While using Garageband for Windows 10, if you come across any sort of problem while downloading and installing Garageband for Windows 10, Please mention it in the Comments section below here and I will surely get back to you with a solution!
I Hope you found this Post on How to Download and Install Garageband for Windows 10 helpful.