Simply Follow Below steps to Solve Google Play Services has stopped issue in a Moto E 2nd Gen.
Just follow these Below 2 Methods, these will apparently solve the issues.
Solve Google Play Services has stopped issue in a Moto E 2nd Gen
- First Clear the Cache Memory of the Google Play store (Go to the Settings and tap Apps. Now Scroll Down and Tap the Google Play Store app and then long press on ‘Storage’. When you release the ‘Storage’ section, a new screen will appear showing you the ‘Clear Cache’ and ‘Clear Data’ buttons for the Google Play Store app. )
- Now Switch off your Smart Phone for few Minutes and then Switch On
- Now Again Press Power Button for 2 sec, a dialog box will open and Now It will ask you to restart the phone in safe mode. Click yes.
- The Phone will be restarted in Safe mode automatically. Now you won’t be able to use any external apps which you had Downloaded on phone in Safe mode. But you basic features of the smartphone will be working.
- Now Check if Google Play store is working Fine or not. Try to use it for Few minutes. Positively, it will be working fine.
- Use cell or keep it On in Safe mode in Safe mode for a min. 20 – 30 Min.
- Now Switch off your phone and Start it again after 10 min.
- It will start and all your internal & external apps will be working Fine. And Most apparently Google Play Services will work Fine
- Go to Settings > Apps
- Scroll down to “Google Services Framework” app
- Open the App details and tap on the “Force stop” button
- Now tap on the “Clear cache” button
- Hope this helps
Hope this 2 Methods will Solve Google Play Services has stopped issue in a Moto E 2nd Gen.
Now share this 2 methods with your friends and on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Whatsapp.