Do you know How to Do Affiliate Marketing With Amazon and How to Make Money? If you have not heard about the working of the Amazon Affiliate program and if you don’t know how to Increase Amazon Affiliate Earnings, see the amazing way in which it works: you simply have to create a link with a product which is embedded with your unique tracking code. When that link is clicked by the reader, then that tracking code is stored by the browser. When that reader makes a purchase (any product, not only the one which you are linked); a company would give you a kickback for referring them without incurring any extra dues to the reader. It is incredible to see how easily it is to make money online these days, you don’t even have to make a big effort, in fact, some people complement affiliate marketing with dreamjackpot gambling and guess what, they also make money while playing and just entertaining themselves.
Well, I must say that it is a marvelous way to bring in sumptuous gains through your blog. It would be a win-win situation as the readers are supporting the blogger of their choice and you are able to fetch a handsome amount.
You might able to get a number of strategies to Increase Amazon Affiliate Earnings, but it is difficult to ascertain what would work the best. Here are some wonderful tips How to Make Money With Amazon Affiliate Without a Website:
HOW TO ATTAIN MAGICAL SUCCESS THROUGH AMAZON AFFILIATES
Although many affiliates programs are available through different items sold through online marketing, yet Amazon is the queen of all. It’s quite unfortunate that the affiliate program is not available for many places (such as Maine, Missouri, Arkansas, Rhode Island Colorado and Maine- Amazon would not be able to operate in these states due to incompatible state’s tax code ) but in case you are able to sign up with Amazon, here are some amazing tips to attain rocking success:
How to Do Affiliate Marketing With Amazon and How to Make Money
- THINK ABOUT GENERATING AFFILIATE-FOCUSED CONTENT: Your focus should be on making the content to focus on affiliate links. For example, if there is festival season around and you want to tell about gift products; think about the contents such as ‘how to win the love you near and dear ones during this festive season’ or ‘great gifting ideas’. But it is crucial to remember that too much affiliate links might kill the essence of the content.
- DON’T FORGET TO ADD LINK TO YOUR FAVOURITE POSTS: It is important to add affiliate links to that post. You might add your Amazon affiliate link to of your favorite products to that post to win some bucks along with appreciation.
- CONSIDER PRODUCT LINKS AS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THE READERS TO EXPLORE MORE INFORMATION: When you are surfing the information about a product; it is very rare that you go to the Amazon page to know about the products. Well, Amazon product page besides helping you to buy products is an excellent place to show details about the products such as specifications, price, pictures, etc. So, remember Amazon is not merely an online store but rather a resourceful place. Hence, use this fact, and instead of linking the products about which you are talking with the company’s website; link them with the Amazon through affiliate links.
- INFLUENCE YOUR READERS DUE TO YOUR POWER AND RECOMMEND THEM YOUR FAVOURITE PRODUCTS: It’s quite unlikely that people would ask recommendation from a layman regarding the products. But as a blogger, you are in a position to leave a lasting impact on their consumerism. Your recommendation would be as important for them as would be of a friend. So, it is quite vital to put authenticity in your recommendation and remember your focus should be on the products you love; which would help them believe in what you are saying.
- USE AFFILIATE LINKS AS AN INTEGRAL PART OF YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE: As the products are used in our day to day life, it is important to talk about them in your lifestyle posts. For instance, ‘stunning imitation jewelry which helped you to become the center of attraction of the party’ or ‘how your favorite instant cook dish helped you to surprise the unexpected guests’! There is much more to talk about, but don’t forget to use your recommendations sparingly as if you use a lot of affiliate links; your readers may search independently and may get link blind and get annoyed. So, use them in moderation and create some opportunity for you to earn some amount by linking the products you mention.
- OUT OF THE BOX THINKING: Though the text links might prove to be a lucrative choice, yet here you may have to apply out of the box thinking. How about sidebar widgets to link the products you love? You can also think about creating some pages to show your favorite products such as ‘Books I read’ or ‘My beauty secrets.’
- DON’T FORGOT TO LINK ALL THE PRODUCTS: Don’t scare to link the products which people might not like to buy online as your affiliate income would not come from linking the products which people buy. It is quite likely that they might click on a link and might like to buy some other products they buy. Hence, your attempt should be to somehow send the reader to Amazon and the rest of the job would be done by Amazon- inviting people to buy endlessly!
- CONSIDER AFFILIATES, AS A COLLECTIVE STRATEGY: The affiliate links which brings some cents for you might prove to be lucky but using only one or two links might defeat the idea of affiliate marketing. To provide a lot of affiliate links either through text post or through sidebar widgets in order to enhance the chance that it would be clicked by the readers.
- REMEMBER TO LINK YOUR RECIPES: In case you are a food blogger and come up with interesting prose on “How I learnt perfect cooking’ or ‘Accidental cooking, which led to inventions’; don’t forget to link up with your secret recipe; as it would be right place to recommend and use affiliate links for the products such as ‘soya chunks’ or ‘secret of my cooking- my cooker’.
- LISTEN TO THE NEEDS OF THE READERS: You have a comment section on your blog. Use it to know more about the users like their favorite products. For example, when I posted a recipe about the cheesy-tangy macaroni, my users asked me about the brand of macron to use for it and believe me, every day two or three users actually bought the macaroni through my Amazon account. So, listen to your readers to guide you.
Some of the Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugins which will help you to Earn:
If you Found this How to Do Affiliate Marketing With Amazon Blog Post important and useful, Please share it with your friends and on Twitter, Google Plus Communities, Facebook Groups, and Whatsapp Groups.