The Step-by-step Guide will walk through to Install Stock ROM on Galaxy Note 8 using Samsung Odin3 Flash tool.
Samsung officially launched Samsung Galaxy Note 8 in August and the Expected release date is in September 2017. Note 8 comes with 6.3 inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display with a Full QHD resolution of 2960 x 1440 with Gorilla Glass 5 Front & Back
Below are the Features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Features
|Galaxy Note 8||Features|
|Display||6.3-inch Full QHD with Super AMOLED display|
|Pixel Density||521 PPI|
|Screen Resolution||2960 x 1440 with Gorilla Glass 5 Front & Back|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1 Nougat|
|Processor||Exynos 8895, 2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad, GPU – Mali-G71 MP20|
|Memory ( RAM )||6 GB|
|Internal Storage||64GB and 128GB and 256GB|
|External Storage||256GB via a microSD card|
|Primary Camera||12 MP 2x, 1 telephoto F2.4 and 1 wide angle F1.7 OIS|
|Secondary Camera||8 MP, CMOS F1.7 with LED flash|
|Battery||3300 mAh non-removable battery with Fast Charging support|
|SIM Card type||Single SIM ( Nano-SIM (4FF) )|
|Connectivity options||Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), GPS, NFC, 3G and 4G, 3.5mm Headphone Stereo, and micro-USB port|
|Sensors||Gyro Sensor, Iris Sensor, Barometer, RGB Light Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Pressure Sensor|
|Color||Midnight Black, Deep Sea Blue, Orchid Grey, Maple Gold|
|Additional features||Samsung Pay, Bixby, Samsung KNOX|
Now let’s continue with Guide to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Advantages of Stock ROM on Galaxy Note 8 using Odin3 are:
- It is much stable after its release in the market
- It is a bug-free stock firmware
- Galaxy Note 8 will be updated automatically by the carrier.
In this Guide, We will be using Odin3 to flash stock firmware (downloaded from Sammobile). Odin is a quick handy stock firmware flashing utility by Samsung to fix any issues with your device software or if you want to quickly install a newly released firmware that is still not made available for your region.
Before you move on, there are certain Guidelines and Requirements that you need to do to safely done with the process.
- This guide is only compatible with Galaxy Note 8 so don’t try to flash the same firmware files on another variant. However, you can still use the same guide and instructions for another device.
- Backup important data on your device using backup apps.
- Enable USB debugging from phone Settings and Developers Options and enable USB debugging.
- Download stock firmware.
- Download Samsung Odin for Windows and jOdin3 if you’re using Mac.
- Ensure that you’ve installed Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
How to Install Stock ROM on Galaxy Note 8 using Samsung Odin3
- Step 1: First of all, download all the required files as mentioned in the above requirements section and unzip it to a new folder.
- Step 2: Now reboot Galaxy Note 8 into download mode. Power off your device and press and hold down the Volume down + Menu + Power keys simultaneously for few seconds. Volume up to confirm.
- Step 3: Run Odin.exe.
- Step 4: Connect your device to PC using the USB cable and make sure you’ve already installed the Samsung USB drivers on your system.
- Step 5: Hit the AP button and select the tar.md5 file.
- Step 6: Leave the Odin3 default settings.
- Step 7: Finally hit the Start button to flash the stock firmware on the Note 8.
- Step 8: Depending on your system, it usually takes around 3 to 4 minutes to flash stock firmware. Once it gets completed, your phone will automatically reboot, and Odin will show PASS! Message.
- That’s it! You have successfully Install Stock ROM on Galaxy Note 8 using Samsung Odin3
Usually, for the first time, it takes a bit of more time for your phone on the first boot. So if it takes more than the average time. I would recommend you to hard reset your phone by booting into recovery mode and Wipe data & Factory reset your phone.
Now share How to Install Stock ROM on Galaxy Note 8 using Samsung Odin3 with your friends and on Facebook Groups, Google Plus Communities, Twitter, and Whatsapp Groups.
Also Read: Disadvantages Of Samsung Galaxy C8