Almost all of us use WhatsApp as an instant messaging service but did you know about some of the Mind Blowing Facts about WhatsApp? I can bet that you do not.
That is the reason why you need to know about the same as because they are freaking interesting and you would definitely be in love with the same. So all you have to do is to make sure of the fact that you read this write-up so that you can be awed by the same.
Mind Blowing Facts about WhatsApp that you need to know:
- Did you know that the people who worked for WhatsApp are only four in number apart from Brian Action? Can you even imagine it! 4.25 million Downloads of this application via app store or torrent and so few people created and developed it. It is almost impossible to have such a big impact with such a few people- but they sure did it!
- Did you know that you could use a single smiley to make numerous other ones? Like you could separate single smileys from a family smiley and you can send them separately as well.
- In the year 2009, both the Founders of WhatsApp namely, – Jan Koum as well as Brian Action applied to get their application joined to Facebook and Twitter and both of them got rejected. But today we see the acquisition of WhatsApp by Facebook and that too in lieu of $19 billion.
- WhatsApp needs you to scan the code while using the web WhatsApp because of the fact that it does not store any of its contacts or texts and it is all on your phone. This means that you do not have to fear about your privacy getting leaked in any manner.
- The end to end encryption on the WhatsApp means that if you are sending any text or image or anything else to a person, then nobody other than the person can read those messages and not even WhatsApp itself. Crazy thing right!
- You can disable the last seen as well as the blue ticks– If you do not want annoying people to track you down, then you can easily make the last seen and the ticks disappear. Now no prying eyes in your profile!
- You can create direct chat shortcuts. Just select the chat that you want to create the shortcut and then tap on the option “add chat shortcut”. This way, every time you want to talk to that person you do not have to open up WhatsApp.
- You can see the exact time when the chat was read- For this you just have to select the chat and then in the options section you can see the time as well.
- Get the accurate location of your friends on the map and now they can’t even fool you by giving the incorrect location! That’s downright amazing!
Now that you know about the Mind Blowing Facts about WhatsApp, why not probe deeper into the same?
Now share Mind Blowing Facts about WhatsApp with your friends and on Whatsapp Groups, Facebook Groups, Google Plus, and Twitter.