Moto G4 Plus is the best smartphone which has a fingerprint sensor, 16 MP camera, Full HD display, Longer battery life with turbocharging technology, better processor, and many more Features. But unluckily, users are facing some problems in their phones, so I have Listed down some problems with Moto G4 Plus Phone.
Problems with Moto G4 Plus and How to Fix Them
Moto G4 Plus Heating Issue
- Moto G4 Plus comes with the turbocharger. But Phone gets much hot when you use turbo charger to charge your phone.
- Moto G4 Plus overheating while using the Camera for 15 – 20 mins continuously. The Camera app starts faltering and the phone overall simply became unusable.
- It also gets heated up while playing games too for more than 15 mins
Moto G4 Common Problems
- Moto G4 Plus is not a water and dust resistant phone but just Splash resistant only.
- G4 Plus is Just a regular smartphone, it does not have IP67 rated water resistant
- There is No Compass Sensor so, GPS navigation would be 43-5 secs late as it won’t immediately show to a sudden change in your direction. The GPS takes a lot of time to Load.
- There is No Notification LED. but this Phone uses Moto display as the display shows the notification.
- No inbuilt Gallery to view photos, it is replaced by Google’s Photo app
- Moto G4 Plus does not support VoLTE Network. LTE networks is important for making voice calls.
- App gets crash while using apps due to phone lagging and heating issue
- Phone Users cannot move the Mobile apps from the internal memory to the external memory.
- It has 16 MP Awesome Rear camera but it seems we can’t record 4k resolution video.
- Sometimes for some users, phones screen shows blank white screen and sometimes it showing Lines on screen
Moto G4 Plus Heating Issue Solution
Please keep your Phone switch off if your phones heats up and also if you are charging your phone. Kindly watch Below Video
If you are facing any other issues other than listed above please comment below.
Also Read: Advantages and Disadvantages of Moto G4 Plus