Samsung recently came up with new smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. The expected Price would come up €995.91 so almost $1290 and in India it is Rs. 75,000/- around will be available from AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless and U.S. Cellular starting Nov. 14. Here are advantages and disadvantages i have listed down before you order this device. please have a look at it and comment below.
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Advantages and Disadvantages
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy Note Edge:
- It comes with Latest Android kitkat 4.4.4 update.
- It is 1600 x 2560 pixels, 5.6 inches Quad HD + Super AMOLED display screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and powered by 2.7 GHz processor along with 3 GB RAM
- It has 16 MP rear camera and 3.7 MP front camera with high resolution auto focus, Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, panorama, HDR.
- Supports almost Connectivity like bluetooth, Wifi, 3G HSPA+, 4G LTE, NFC and USB.
- It includes stylus S-Pen which is more receptive to natural handwriting.
- It also has latest GPU Adreno 420 (Snapdragon), 2.7 GHz Quad Core Processor
- New Feature: Receive your notifications directly on the Edge Screen while using other applications
- Charge your phone Faster : Charge your phone in 1 Hour usually it takes 2 hours or more for other phones but this phone has lots speed improvement. and even you can use Ultra Power Saving mode to save battery charge
Read more: List of Devices to Get Android L Update soon
Read more: Advantages and Disadvantages of iPhone 6
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy Note Edge:
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge design may disappoint you because of its curved edge.
- Battery backup might be very less due to heavy specifications
- It comes only in two colors : Frost white and charcoal black