Many sites will be marked “not secure” starting July
Make sure your Website isn’t one of them
Get an SSL from Etechexplorer
- Issued within 2 days
- SSL certificates are reminder to customers that their transactions are protected and safe
- SSL certificates are important in boosting SEO rankings across Google
- Increase customer’s trust in your business by guaranteeing them their personal data is well secured
- SSL certificate is the only way to secure your online transactions
- SSL certificates are compatible with all major web browsers
- Up to 256-bit encryption for maximum security of your website visitors’ data.
If you do not currently have an SSL in place
Starting in July, Google Chrome will be marking any site that isn’t HTTPS as “not secure,” which could cost you, visitors. And customers.
Enabling HTTPS on your site means obtaining an SSL certificate will Encrypt your website traffic to help keep it safe, Boost your site’s credibility and gain visitors’ trust and also Avoid negative impacts on your SEO ranking.