Hi, Friends, in our Blogger’s Interview Series today we have Travel, Food, Lifestyle Blogger Nikita Das from Vagabond Stories. In this interview with Etechexplorer, she has discussed her journey towards love for Travel, Food, Wine, Photography, Music, and reading on her blog. and She has Travelled to 26 states in India and 12 Countries. Her aim is to become a top Indian travel blogger who can encourage all travelers in their journeys around the world.
We are very much thankful to Nikita Das from Vagabond Stories for taking the time to answer the questions. So without much delay, let’s take into the interview now.
Interview With Travel Blogger Nikita Das from Vagabond Stories
- Hi, Welcome to Etechexplorer. Could you please share a bit about yourself?
- When and how did you get introduced to blogging?
- What your blog Vagabond Stories is all about? How did you think to name it?
How, do you manage your Daily blogging routine? and how do you stay productive? How many hours a week do you spend on your blog?
- What are the strengths you think have helped you to become a better blogger? Do you wish to learn any new skill that you think will help you further?
I come from an advertising background, hence I know the nuances of advertising on social media; while Harry comes from a Marketing background. Both our skills are used in taking the blog forward. Yes, in fact, blogging has taught me more than any job has. Right from SEO, SEM, WordPress, building a website- the list goes on. I keep on learning. Which is why we have also started a Blog Academy where we want to teach new bloggers or budding bloggers all about blogging and what all it involves. If anyone wants more info, please reach out at [email protected]
- What’s the one thing you’ve done that has increased your traffic the most?
- Many people start their blog and discontinue after some time. What do you think is the most frustrating aspect of blogging?
- Did you face any obstacle? Please share about your early blogging mistakes if any
Yes, of course. I didn’t know any aspect of blogging when I started out. I learned everything on my own- from building a website to learning SEO. Of course, since I & Harry are a team it’s easier. But still, there was a lot of stumbling involved. Some of my mistakes where to undersell me, being taken advantage of by PR’s and brands. Even if you’re new, only take on work which will benefit you & your blog in some way. Don’t get sucked into the freebies collaborations- at least not all the time. Which is why we have started our Blog Academy where we council new bloggers and help them with their blogging journey.
- So far, which is the most awesome moment in your blogging journey?
- What are your next blogging plans?
I feel so honored to be a part Etechexplorer. Thank you, Etechexplorer team, for choosing me.
Blog Link: http://ourvagabondstories.com
You can Ask Her Questions here: http://instagram.com/thevagabondstories or in Below Comments
Thanks to Nikita Das for giving your invaluable time for sharing her experience with the Etechexplorer readers.
If you Found this Interview With Travel Blogger Nikita Das from Vagabond Stories impressive, Please share it with your friends and on Facebook Groups, Twitter, Google Plus Communities, and Whatsapp Groups.
Kindly share your views and thoughts in the comment box and stay tuned to know more about the other entrepreneurs and bloggers