Now you can download Free Whatsapp for windows 7 Ultimate For this You are going to need an application called Bluestacks. This application provides the platform to run Whatsapp download for Laptop Windows 7 Ultimate.
Whatsapp Download for Laptop Windows 7 Ultimate
- Download and install the Bluestack App Player for windows 7 ultimate
- Open it and click on the search icon in the top right corner.
- Now you will get a search bar, type WhatsApp and search it.
- When you get Whatsapp Messenger in the search bar, click on install on the right side of the app.
- After that, another window will pop click on WhatsApp icon and download of WhatsApp messenger will start within blue stacks software. Once its download you will get a notification.
- Now you can open Whatsapp just by visiting the home page of Bluestack or you can also use the search option on your Windows or Mac. It’s up to you which one you choose
Download WhatsApp for PC
- Once the app is downloaded and installed open. When you open it for the first time it will do some registration work, same as in Android and iPhone
- Now when you click on agree it will take you to page to verify your mobile number, simply choose your country, country code and add your note. Don’t add the number which you are already using on other devices.
- Once your number gets verified by the app you will head to the profile page, simply choose the image you want to add a profile picture, name and click next.
- And in the final step, you will get a page asking you to continue, click on it and start your texting your friends.
- To start messaging who already have WhatsApp installed on their phones, tap on the icon in the upper right corner. Thanks
WhatsApp will also allow you to accept an alternative way to use WhatsApp on your PC without BlueStacks.
Just follow these easy instructions: https://web.whatsapp.com
How To Install BlueStacks 2 on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Hello Whatsapp Lovers, If you Found this Whatsapp Download for Laptop Windows 7 Ultimate fabulous, Please share it with your friends and on Facebook Page and Groups, Whatsapp Groups, Twitter, and Google Plus Communities.