Even a few years back nobody knew about this field, and then all of a sudden this is a huge scope for all the people who have a flair for writing. This is because of the fact that there are numerous websites coming up in the internet dimension and that is the reason why there is an ever-growing need for more and more content. All the writers who have been aspirant of creating something new have got a lot of openings. Now if you are not totally aware of this field, then you need not be embarrassed as we are about to help you a lot in this field.
The World of Content Writing and Content Writers
If you are already a content writer and if you even want to be one, then you need to know about the nook and corner of this field as this is a gigantic one and there is a lot to learn about the same.
How to do the Content writing in the Best Manner?
- Be relevant – Ok so most people leave out on this point. If you are given to write on…suppose particular gadgets, then you have to make sure of the fact that you are writing just about the same and you are not swaying away from the topic in any manner. This is because of the fact that people do not want to read anything else than the topic so you have to make sure of the fact that you are writing in a precise and a compact manner.
- Stick to the word limit– If you have been given a word limit, then you should understand the fact that it is for the best that you stick to it. For example, if you have been given a limit of about 500 words, make sure that you complete within 550 tops. The more you write precisely, the better it will be.
- Make it SEO optimized. Every content should be optimized in the best possible manner. This is because of the fact that every website wants to see its ranking on the first page of Google, and the better the content preparation is, the better it is for the ranking. In order to make the content optimized, one must make sure of the fact that there are ample keywords stuffed adequately in the write up so that when the specific thing is being searched for, then the website with your content can pop up right at the beginning of the Google search page.
- Make it grammatically perfect– Make sure that the write up that you have created does not have any errors. Readers do not like content with silly errors in them so be very careful while preparing the content.
Now let us check out the Price Strategy of the Writers:
See, the first thing that you have to remember is that though there are a lot of clients who are willing to pay genuinely, yet there are a lot of people who are not. So you will get a lot of people who are waiting to get their work done by paying them peanuts so before you start working, get a clear idea of the work price that is fair enough.
For example for a novice, the minimum price should be 0.30INR per word. And if you are an experienced one, make sure that you are getting a minimum of 50p to INR 1 per word. Also, you should not entertain any client who asks you to do the job less than the fair rate. This is because it will lower the standards of this field and will cause a loss to all the other writers as well.
Why Writers Get Fooled all the Time?
There are a number of forums in the social networking sites as well as some others where the writers and the clients get to talk to each other about their needs and they get the work done. But here too we get to have some middlemen who have no idea about what a content writing is, and they are looking for making a few bucks. So what they will do is- they will take up the high paying jobs and then give the writers that assignment, but for a far lower rate. So basically they will do nothing but dupe you of your money.
Again there are some other people who will get the work done and then they will vanish without paying you at all. So the labor of your entire month might have gone into thin air. Now in order to make sure that you do not get duped anymore, you have to take care of the following steps that we are mentioning below.
- Get a background check done – It is always an advisable thing to check about the individual or the company that you are working for. This is because of the fact that if you know nothing about the client, then it becomes easier for him or her to go away without paying you. So make sure that you can trust your client before you work for that person.
- Discuss with the other writers– This makes a lot of sense. If you have got a client, ask the other writers whether they have written for him or her before and what the experience has been like. Who knows! You can get saved from a fraud person even before you start working so that your time gets saved.
- Get all the details of the client – It is important for you to gather all the details of the client that you can possibly have so that you can trace them when you are feeling a bit suspicious about the client. The information should definitely include their phone number, email id, social networking profile and all that you possibly can have.
- Ask for advance payment – Before you take up the work; ask for at least 20% or 30% of the payment. If he or she does not want to make the payments upfront, be sure that they might do the same later on as well. Trust us; this is an effective way of checking out the genuine clients.
- Go for daily payments for the first few days and then switch to the weekly payment mode. But it is always advisable not to go for the monthly period of payment. This is because of the fact that if after the work of an entire month you do not get the pay, the amount is going to be huge.
The content writing forum is not an easy one and yes, there will be difficult times when you will lose hope. But if you are capable of taking care of the above-mentioned points, then you have to make sure of the fact that you are not getting an unfair price for your work and neither are you getting duped.
We hope this write-up can help you writers to at least some extent.