Motorola newly Launched mid range phone Moto X Style comes with Latest Android Lollipop v5.1.1 with 1.8 GHz Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 MSM8992 with 3GB of RAM. This Phone also comes with TurboPower Charging which gives up to 8 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes. Moto X Style has a internal storage capacity of 16GB and 32GB expandable upto 128GB. Motorola Moto X Style comes with around Rs. 29,999/. This is another cheaper Smartphone launched by Motorola powered with Amazing features.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Moto X Style
- 5.7 inch Quad HD Touchscreen
- TurboPower for Up to 8 hrs of Use from 15 minutes Charging
- 21 MP Rear camera and Front camera 5 MP
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 520 PPI
- 1.8 GHz Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 MSM8992
- 3 GB RAM
- Expandable Storage Capacity of 128 GB
- Dual Nano Sim (4G+4G)
Advantages of Moto X Style
- Moto X Style Full-HD comes with a 5.7-inch capacitive screen
- This smartphone comes with 21MP Rear camera and 5 MP Front facing camera with LED flash with additional features like optical image stabilization, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, Auto HDR, panorama.
- It comes with 3 GB RAM.
- 4G-LTE network support
- This is a Dual Nano Sim supportive phone.
- It has 3000 mAh battery Capacity
- Waterproof smartphone
- Moto X Style comes with Black, White, Blue & Red color variants.
Disadvantages of Moto X Style
- It has Only 16GB internal memory
- Front look of all phones of Motorola phones are similar