Samsung newly Launched Galaxy A8 comes with Latest Android Lollipop v5.1 and Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53. It’s not yet released but expected price of this phone will be around Rs. 35500/- in India.This Phone is not yet released in the market, once it is released it will be available in Flipkart, Amazon.
If you planning to buy Galaxy A8 phone then you should surely have a look at the advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy A8:
- It comes with 5.7-inch display with Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen and Multiple touch feature
- As I said above that it comes with Android Lollipop v5.1
- Galaxy A8 screen is guard with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- It provides 2 GB RAM with Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 chipset
- It has pixel density of 386 ppi
- It is an automate with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor
- Galaxy A8 has internal memory storage of 16 GB/32 GB and expandable memory Supported
- This smartphone comes with 16 MP Rear camera & 5 MP front facing camera with LED Flash and also with additional features like autofocus, touch focus, panorama, LED flash, face detection, Geo-tagging, HDR.
- It also supports Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, 3G, 4G, NFC, USB, ANT+ support, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Photo/video editor, Document viewer
- It has 3050 mAh battery Capacity
- Enjoy music on the go with Samsung’s FM Radio and you can also record your favourite song too.
- Galaxy A8 supports Dual SIM
- Samsung Galaxy A8 has a fingerprint sensor.
- A8 comes with ANT+ support, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- It supports sensors like Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy J7 available in Pearl White, Midnight Black, Champagne Gold color variants.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A8:
- This phone’s Battery is Non-Removable
- Pixel density is less compared to other Samsung mobiles
- 2 GB RAM is very low for this phone