Here are Latest Whatsapp Tricks and Tips which you should know.
Latest Whatsapp Tricks and Tips You should Know ( Updated )
- Create Shortcut of your Frequent Contacts Chats on Homescreen
You must be chatting with all your friends on WhatsApp but there are few friends or your Girlfriend with whom you chat daily. Don’t you think there should be an easy access to those chats ? instead of going to the WhatsApp and then open to all the chats. Here is the way you can access those chats easily just by creating Shortcut of your Frequent Contacts Chats on Homescreen.
– Open Contact of your Friend
– Go to Setting
– Open More
– Tap on Add shortcut
Now you will see you have added Contact chat on Homescreen
- Disable Default Auto download photos and Videos
Whatsapp downloads images, videos and voice messages by default to your phone memory. You lose lots of your Mobile data because of the Default Auto download photos and Videos. You can stop auto download by doing following steps
Disable Auto download photos and Videos from Settings > Data usage > Media Auto Download
Select No media if you want to simply disable auto download.
- Lock WhatsApp app
If you want to keep your WhatsApp chats private then you can keep it using AppLock app. Using Applock app you can Lock Whatsapp, Facebook app, Your Phone Gallery, SMS, Gmail, Your Contacts, Phone Settings, and any app you choose to Lock. It can also hide your pictures and your videos too.
- Hide ‘Last seen’, profile photo and status
Here is the better way to control these features on WhatsApp:
– Tap on Setting > Account > Privacy
– Go to the Last seen, Profile photo, and Status options, then make it visible to ‘Everyone’, ‘My contacts’ or ‘Nobody’as you want.
- Mute WhatsApp Group chats
– Open Whatsapp Group you want to mute
– Tap on Setting > Mute
– Now select the time you want to mute the group. You can also untick the Show notifications box.
- Change the font size of Chats
– Open Settings
– Open Chats
– Open Font Size
– Now Select the font size you want- Small , Medium, Large
- Hide the blue ticks
Untick the Read receipts box
Now contacts will not know if you have read their messages or not.
- Starred messages to quickly view them later
Some of your chats messages might be important for you, to get is easily later you just need to long press on it and click on a star icon.
You can check those messages by going to starred messages.
- Use Google Now to send WhatsApp messages
This is best and easy way to WhatsApp any of your friend. Open Google, Click on Mic option and then say “send WhatsApp message to (your friend’s name)”. You dont have to type messages here instead you just have to use Google Now and then Google Now will do the rest work.
- Change your WhatsApp background
– Open Contact Chats
– Open Settings
– Open Wallpaper
– Open WhatsApp, to download the WhatsApp wallpaper or Documents or view your own images.
– Select an image your want and Set the Wallpaper
- Switch your WhatsApp chat history between phones
– Insert the microSD card into the phone which has WhatsApp app
– Now Open WhatsApp, then go to Settings > Chats > Tap on Chat backup
– Remove the SD card from that phone and insert it into your another phone
– Now Install WhatsApp on that other Phone
– WhatsApp will detect the Backup of your chats and will make you to restore your backup.
- Recover deleted messages
– Uninstall WhatsApp from your phone
– Download WhatsApp again and Reinstall it
– Enter your mobile number while configuring, then it should notify you that it’s found a backup of your chats
– Tap Restore to get your deleted messages back